To the Students and Staff of Avant Garde,
There are simply not enough words to thank you all for joining us on another yet memorable Caribbean cruise. You set aside precious time to be part of this and for that we are grateful.
Who can forget traveling together, basking and swimming in the azure waters, shopping, enjoying the sites of Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, eating and laughing, group lessons, and dancing the nights away? Pictures and videos do not lie. Indeed, memories are made of this.
It is because of students and its great staff that Avant Garde continues to be a wonderful studio to be a part of. Life is great because of you all. We hope to continue meeting your expectations and beyond.
Pinky, Nick, and Slava
PS. To reminisce, watch the video of our 2018 cruise on our website and Facebook which Ryan Jago has painstakingly created. Thank you, Ryan!
Click on the Link Below to view the video .
Professional Ballroom Dance Teacher
Full-time position (2 positions available)
Location: Kensington, MD
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations, and provide individual instruction to teach Ballroom Dancing,
- Sport Dancing, Latin-American Dancing, American Rhythm and Smooth of International Latin and Standard, etc. to youths and adults;
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as choreography, discussions, and demonstrations;
- Instruct with a variety of teaching methods to accommodate different learning styles;
- Observe students to determine qualifications, limitations, abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics;
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons and projects and communicate those objectives to students;
- Monitor students’ performance to make suggestions for improvement and to ensure that they satisfy course standards, training requirements, and objectives;
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe and question;
- Join dance competitions with students and perform with students in studio showcases to provide them an opportunity to display what they have learned;
- Prepare instructional program objectives, outlines, and lesson plan;
- Enforce policies and rules governing students.
Proven skills of: Gross Body Coordination, Extent Flexibility, Dynamic Strength, Gross Body Equilibrium
At least 6 months of proven experience as Dance Instructor, Dance Teacher, Choreographer, all related. Min. High School Diploma.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com