Jennifer Christophel, Instructor
With her background in both classical ballet as a Certified Vaganova Ballet Teacher and her fitness background as a Certified Pilates Teacher, Group Fitness Instructor and Exercise Therapist, Jennifer brings her passion for movement and working with people to the world of ballroom dancing. Her journey began with studying and competing in International Latin dancing and progressed on to the American styles of Smooth and now Rhythm. Jennifer is currently dancing and competing as a professional with pro partner, Don Beedie. She is available for group lessons, private lessons and specializes in Wedding Dance Coaching and Pilates.
Some of Jennifer’s achievements include:
- Certified LaBlast Instructor
- Professional Presenter & Teacher Trainer for Balanced Body Educators
- Nationally PMA certified Pilates Teacher
- Certified Sports Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Exercise Therapist
- Owner – The Balanced Body Studio & Wellness Center, LLC
- Founding Executive Director – Dancing Classrooms Alleghenies
Along with teaching at Avant Garde Ballroom, Jennifer owns two successful Pilates/fitness studios, one in Cumberland, Maryland, and one in Deep Creek Lake, Maryland.